Killer whales, or orcas, are one of the world’s coolest animals. These excellent hunters, who are also one of the most intelligent animal species, are fascinating to watch in their natural habitat. Find them in the cold waters of Antarctica, Norway orAlaska, or catch them moving from one place to the next through the warmer waters of California or Australia. Regardless of what destination you chose, you are certain to find a killer whale watching expedition one of the most exciting experiences of your life.
What makes seeing these animals out in the wild even more amazing is the fact that there are few places in the world where you can do so. We have put together this list of 9 places where you can be lucky enough to see killer whales in the wild, so you can get right to work booking your whale watching excursion!
1. See Killer Whales in Antarctica
2. See Killer Whales in the Peninsula Valdes
Peninsula Valdes, Argentina
3. See Killer Whales in Grundarfjordor
4. See Killer Whales in Andenes
5. See Killer Whales in Bremer Bay
Bremer Bay, Australia
6. See Killer Whales in Glacier Bay National Park
Alaska, United States
7. See Killer Whales in the San Juan Islands
Washington, United States
8. See Killer Whales in Vancouver Island
Vancouver Island, Canada