We're just weeks away from Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's royal wedding, and I could not possibly be more excited.
There's just something magical about seeing a real life prince walk down the aisle with his new bride - especially when she's just a commoner like the rest of us.
But Harry and Meghan have some stiff competition.
Their big day will be measured against Prince William and Kate Middleton's royal nuptials - along with every other memorable royal weddings.
So this is a perfect time to look back on the most gorgeous and elegant royal weddings from around the world.
1. Prince Felix and Princess Claire - Luxembourg
2. Christopher O'Neill and Princess Madeleine - Sweden
3. Prince Philip and Queen Elizabeth II - Great Britain
4. Prince Daniel and Princess Victoria - Sweden
5. Prince William and Kate Middleton - Great Britain
6. Prince Carlos and Princess Annemarie - the Netherlands
7. Prince Frederik and Princess Mary - Denmark
8. King Felipe VI and Queen Letizia
9. Prince Emanuele and Clotilde Courau - Italy (House of Savoy)
10. Prince Joachim and Princess Marie - Denmark
11. King Letsie III and Queen 'Masenate - Lesotho
12. Prince Jaime and Princess Viktoria - the Netherlands (House of Bourbon-Parma)